How artificial intelligence is changing the way L&D is working eBook - Podcast series and eBook
Interviews with leaders who are revolutionising learning and development using artificial intelligence
The growth of artificial intelligence (AI) is leading to transformative change in our workplaces. The World Economic Forum is calling what is happening the The Fourth Industrial Revolution. There are mixed predictions about AI and automation: some people see a reduction in the need for some jobs while others predict an increase. But there is no doubt that AI is changing the nature of work. This podcast series is interviews with people who are pioneering the use of AI to revolutionise how L&D is working.
To go along with the podcast series on design thinking and L&D, we have released an eBook with transcripts of all the interviews. The eBook also gives a brief explanation of what AI is and an overview of how it is being used in L&D.
The interviews are:
- The potential of using AI in L&D with Christopher Brinton - Listen now
- Recommendation engines for learning, with Marc Zao-Sanders
- Automating learning and measuring social learning with Ben Betts
- Learning analytics and machine learning in higher education with Mike Sharkey
- Chatbots for behaviour change in L&D, with Vincent Han
- Performance support and chatbots with Jamie Good
- Using chatbots to increase learning transfer with Emma Weber
- AI and the modern learner, with Paul Healy
In the eBook you will also learn:
- Some of the jargon behind the technologies e.g. what data scientists mean when they talk about ‘training a model’.
- How AI is being used in L&D today to gain insights and automate learning.
- Why you should be starting to look at using chatbots in your learning programs.
- How you can get started with recommendation engines