Using smart speakers and voice interaction in learning, with Cath Ellis
Smart speakers such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home are changing the way we interact with computers. In this podcast, Robin talks with Cath Ellis about the potential of smart speakers in learning and some of the technology that is used for design and building voice interactions. This is another interview that was recorded at iDesignX 2019.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or RSS
- Learn more about Cath Ellis
- A example voice project CoAbility Support that Cath has done
- Learn more about Amazon Alexa
- Voiceflow - A platform for authoring voice applications
- Connect with Cath Ellis on LinkedIn